“Welcome to Snuggle Truck, the award winning over-the-top physics-based indie driving game. Save your cargo of crazy animals by delivering them to the zoo unscathed in the least amount of time. Tilt your truck, catch the fuzzies, drive over armadillos, and rocket your way through hills, caverns, and deserts.”
Pick the game up here.
– HUGE fan-created level selection
– Fun new spin on Trials-like game
– Strong and easy to use level editor
– Poorly implemented menus
– Fan created levels are mostly a let-down
– Very minor bugs that don’t affect gameplay
Ratings, next week’s game and second half talking points after the jump.
Super Budget Brothers: 7.5
2nd Half games/topics:
League of Legends, Starcraft, Starwars Force Unleashed 2, Tribes: Ascend, Battlefield 3, Left 4 Dead 2, Dungeon Defenders, Orcs Must Die, SSX, Bubble Shoot, Infamous 2 (spoiler), Puzzle World 2, Renegade Ops
Next week’s game: Chime