Listen to the episode here.
“Kinetics is a clever physics based action puzzler about trampolines and a bouncing ball with simple yet stylish graphics. Your mission is to guide the ball to the pumping target area… In order to do so you have to place the right trampolines (and other items) thoughtfully throughout the screen. Note that in most cases it needs a bit of experimenting and rethinking until the ball bounces happily into the colorful vortex.”
Pick the game up here.
– Pretty graphics and animations
– Music was pretty sweet
– Core mechanics worked well
– Game didn’t do much past core mechanics
– Gameplay was long and laborious
– Promised interesting features and failed to deliver
Ratings, next week’s game and contact information after the jump.
Super Budget Brothers: 4
Next week’s game: Attack of the Paper Zombies