Listen to the episode here.
This week, the brothers each played an NES game that they hadn’t before, and came to try to explain it to the others. It went… well, it went.
Nathan – Little Nemo: The Dream Master
– Graphics and music are excellent
– Lots of variation with animal “friends”
– Some of the keys required to move on are a bit out of the way
– Horribly disturbing to anyone over ten years old
Cam – Adventure Island
– Throwing hammers at animals is a wonderful time
– The skateboard is radical
– A bit unforgiving
– The skateboard can make certain jumping sections nearly impossible
Chris – A Boy and His Blob: Trouble on Blobolonia
– Plenty of fun jellybeans to experiment with
– Very open and interesting to explore
– Archaic lives system that was not needed
– Extremely anticlimactic boss battle
Ratings, next week’s game and contact information after the jump.
Next week’s game: Roller Coaster Rampage