Listen to the episode here.
“A complete from scratch recreation of Super Mario Bros. with a focus on perfectly imitating the feel the 1985 classic gave us. Then give Mario a portal gun, add puzzle game mechanics from Portal and there you go. And if that wasn’t crazy enough, play 4-player coop, with everyone having their own Portal gun!”
Pick the game up here.
– It’s Mario with Portal guns. Seriously.
– Everything is very customizable
– A myriad of new and clever levels
– A few finicky hitbox issues
– No explanation or tutorial
– Portals feel useless on original Mario levels
Ratings, next week’s game and contact information after the jump.
Super Budget Brothers: 9
Next week’s game: Zaboodles