Listen to the episode here.
“In Moonbase Alpha, you assume the exciting role of an astronaut working to further human expansion and research. Returning from a research expedition, you witness a meteorite impact that cripples the life support capability of the settlement. With precious minutes ticking away, you and your team must repair and replace equipment in order to restore the oxygen production to the settlement.”
Pick the game up here.
– Greatly rewards planning and logic
– Even inexperienced team members contribute
– Atmosphere is an incredible experience
– Slow pacing can be boring to some players
– Odd and unnecessary UI for several actions
– Only four total levels available (1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 2 teams)
Ratings, next week’s game and contact information after the jump.
Super Budget Brothers: 7
Next episode’s game: Dwarf Fortress