Listen to the episode here.
“The good Mecha Santa plans to spread happiness and cheer all over the world. Princess Pitch, previously just a sidekick in Garden Gnome Carnage, sets out to put an end to those silly plans.”
Pick the game up here.
– You’re a spoiled princess with a brick gun and a flying legless rocket cat fighting Mecha Santa with explosive pile-drivers
– DOS-esque menus and progression system that encourages multiple playthoughs
– Amazing, kickin’ music
– Seriously, re-read the first one!
– Control scheme feels like a hindrance rather than a feature
– Pile-driver activation needs to just be a keystroke
– Only 4(5) levels
Ratings, next week’s game and contact information after the jump.
Super Budget Brothers: 9
Next week’s game: Chalk