Listen to the episode here.
“Mad Father is a freeware horror adventure game by Sen made in WOLF RPG Editor.”
Some of you saw the length of the episode and started shouting, “Are they mad? Why are they suddenly talking for over an hour?! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!” Chill out, you.
We give a very spoiler-free review for the first 32:25, then we go crazy with spoilers afterwards. Both Nathan and Cameron suggest that you don’t listen to them until after you’ve played the game, but we can’t really stop you.
Pick the game up here.
– Fantastic story that will make you feel terrible
– Music sets up a perfect atmosphere
– Thank goodness it has a decent movement speed!
– Tiny little itty bitty window
– Trying to quickly move into narrow doorways may be problematic at times
– Some puzzles seem a bit obtuse or not explained well enough
Ratings, next week’s game and contact information after the jump.
Super Budget Brothers: 9
Next week’s game: Footbrawl Quest