Listen to the episode here.
“Zineth is a student game meant to celebrate speed, movement, and twitter.”
Pick the game up here.
– Acceleration-based open world gameplay
– Movement feels fluid and natural
– Even ancillary features are fully fleshed out and wonderfully realized
– Art style may inhibit gameplay when approaching surfaces with no reference point
– Some missions are vaguely defined
– Adorable dog-fighting simulator minigame is forced upon the player
Ratings, next week’s game and contact information after the jump.
Super Budget Brothers: 9
Note: Nathan later decided that it’s probably pronounced as “zeenth;” “zine” as in magazine and “th” as in the end of eighth or ninth. He’s kind of slow sometimes.
Next week’s game: 86856527