Listen to the episode here.
“Cart Life is a retail simulation for Windows which showcases the lives of street vendors in a small city which is located in the Western United States. Each of the playable characters has specific goals and special traits, but also unique addictions which the player must accomodate in order to succeed within the game.”
Pick the game up here.
– Distinct art and music direction that feels cohesive and very appropriate for the game’s premise and mood
– Characters feel like more than alternate templates
– Fantastic example of a game that can be entertaining even though it’s not always fun
– The game has stories to tell, and sometimes sacrifices player comfort to get a point across
– Tutorial leaves the player feeling a bit helpless and lost (which Nathan likes)
– This game will make you feel terrible, no matter how hard you try
Ratings, next week’s game and contact information after the jump.
Super Budget Brothers: 7
Next week’s game: Smooth Operators: Call Center Chaos
Where to find the Super Budget Brothers: