Listen to the episode here.
“Create and build your own Call Center in Smooth Operators. Develop client relationships while balancing your financials and workload. Plan an efficient operation through micro management of your workforce while achieving objectives.”
Pick the game up here.
– Cool music (Including a cheery rendition of “Mad World”)
– Overall sunny disposition and lighthearted tone
– Shallow learning curve that facilitates less experienced gamers
– Time required to purchase anything is “boring as freakin’ crap”
– Elevators are apparently the downfall of society
– A single worker’s illness or resignation literally brings gameplay to a shrieking, screeching, grinding halt as Jill informs you of it
Ratings, next week’s game and contact information after the jump.
Super Budget Brothers: 4
Next week’s game: Dead Pixels