Listen to the episode here.
“Cry of Fear is a single-player, horror modification for Half-Life 1 that brings you all the horrors you have always been afraid of. This is a free total conversion of Half-Life 1, which means none of the assets from Half-Life 1 have been used in this mod or any files from other people, it is a totally unique experience”
Pick the game up here.
– Tutorial is worthy of a small stand alone release
– Excels at unnerving the player through its dank, lonely atmosphere
– Developers took time to make this game a standalone, free steam release
– Best cat animation to ever grace computer screens
– Atrocious menus only respond to player input when in the mood
– Unneeded, outdated mechanics (needless crouch jumping)
– Jump scares occur so often they routine
Ratings, next week’s game and contact information after the jump.
Super Budget Brothers: 3
Next week’s game: Love+