Listen to the episode here.
“Love+ is a minimalistic platforming game with a retro aesthetic and a focus on a challenging but not unfair difficulty. It has an innovative respawn system 11 levels, 12 tracks, a handful of unlockables, an online leaderboard system, and a unique custom level creation feature.”
Pick the game up here.
– Music contributes to the relaxed atmosphere permeating the game
– Checkpointing system allows players to regulate their own difficulty level
– Goes out of its way to facilitate the speedrunning crowd
– Fairly short
– Certain sections require a bit more precision than a keyboard allows
– Menus can be a bit unresponsive to button presses
Ratings, next week’s game and contact information after the jump.
Super Budget Brothers: 8
Next week’s game: AlterEgo: DreamWalker