Listen to the episode here.
“Besiege castles and raid villages in Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, a fast-paced medieval FPS (Slasher with a Multi-player online focus) Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is a first-person slasher with a focus on multi-player. Featuring competitive online combat that seeks to capture the experience of truly being on a medieval battlefield.”
Pick the game up here.
– Battle cries and voice acting make you want to yell along with them
– Melee system is well developed, allowing players to fight how they like and adapt their style to different situations
– Each map has a very specific tone and atmosphere
– A few bugs rear their heads from time to time
– Bit of a resource hog
– Skill development will be an extended, bloody slog
Ratings, next week’s game and contact information after the jump.
Super Budget Brothers: 7
Next week’s game: Tiny Plumbers