Listen to the episode here.
“Antichamber is a mind-bending psychological exploration game where nothing can be taken for granted. Discover an Escher-like world where hallways wrap around upon each other, spaces reconfigure themselves, and accomplishing the impossible may just be the only way forward. ”
Pick the game up here.
– Non-standard world allows impossible puzzles to be overcome with ingenuity
– Bare-bones artistic direction allows the player to focus on the task at hand
– Early puzzles give the player a smooth, steady introduction to the game’s mechanics
– Tutorials for the various guns are often vague and could leave a player confused
– Certain early puzzles almost require a small amount of luck to stumble across the solution
– Music could have added a more focused atmosphere to the entire experience
Ratings, next week’s game and contact information after the jump.
Super Budget Brothers: 10
Next week’s game: Forceline