Listen to the episode here.
“Forceline is a 2D sidescrolling game where you take control of the prince of the realm of Athretia. Your quest is to rescue the princess from the evil viscount and his minions.”
Pick the game up here.
– Core mechanics of gameplay allow some strategy in a simple form
– Easy to play through a level or two and stop for short sessions
– Variety of units and enemies
– Bugs cripple and often halt gameplay
– Even simplistic controls manage to feel awkward
– Many unnecessary additions only prolong and drag down gameplay
Ratings, next week’s game and contact information after the jump.
Super Budget Brothers: 2
Next week’s game: Arena of Heroes