Listen to the episode here.
“Once there was a fat wizard, a dragon egg, and an epic quest to create the ultimate omelet. Take this magical fatso from ‘once upon a time’ to ‘happily eaten after’ by defending the egg from wave after wave of monsters determined to crack it open before it has aged to perfection. When the speckled shell succumbs to the onslaught, will you take your penchant for egg-binges to a whole new level? Find out in Fat Wizard.”
Play the game up here.
– Sounds design infused a sense of humor into even basic actions
– Tons of enemies with unique abilities
– Art style was consistent and clean
– Difficulty ramps up like a quarter-pipe of frustration and doom
– Despite the enemy diversity, the gameplay grows stagnant quickly
– Movement requires the use of your mouse, which is also the only tool used for combat
Ratings, next week’s game and contact information after the jump.
Super Budget Brothers: 5
Next week’s game: The Hidden (source mod)