Listen to the episode here.
“Hotline Miami is a high-octane action game overflowing with raw brutality, hard-boiled gunplay and skull crushing close combat. Set in an alternative 1989 Miami, you will assume the role of a mysterious antihero on a murderous rampage against the shady underworld at the behest of voices on your answering machine.”
Pick up the game here.
– Gameplay is fast-paced, adrenaline-fueled combat with quick restarts
– Absolutely magnificent soundtrack
– The game’s commentary on video game violence works, but can be overlooked by the player and does not get in the way of the game itself
– Definitely not for the squeamish
– A bit painful to change masks when having trouble with a level
– Doors can react rather unpredictably when run into or shot, which can cause trouble
Ratings, next week’s game and contact information after the jump.
Super Budget Brothers: 9
Next week’s game: Warsow