Listen to the episode here.
“Speed and movement is what Warsow is all about. Like a true cyberathlete you jump, dash, dodge, and walljump your way through the game. Grab power-ups before your enemy does, plant a bomb before anyone sees you, and steal the enemy’s flag before they know what is going on!”
Pick up the game here.
– So many options it will blow your mind!
– Wall jumping opens up many new movement options
– Each map is well designed for mach 20 (6,805.8 miles/second) murder-fests
– No tutorial for speed gaining mechanics, which is the crux of the game
– Small player base offers limited match opportunities
– Doesn’t do enough to differentiate itself from Quake
Ratings, next week’s game and contact information after the jump.
Super Budget Brothers: 10
Next week’s game: Payday 2