Listen to the episode here.
“Osu! gameplay is based on a variety of popular commercial rhythm games. While keeping some authentic elements, Osu! adds huge customization via skins/beatmaps/storyboarding, online rankings, multiplayer and boasts a community with over 500,000 active users! Play the way you want to play, with your own music, and share your creations with others.”
Pick up the game here.
– Enough songs to keep even the most dedicated player busy for ages.
– Multiple game modes gives a variety of different ways to enjoy your favorite songs
– Full featured editor allows users to create intricate maps
– Importing songs and map-packs can be a boring and tedious chore
– Menus are completely inconsistent
– Since beatmaps are user made, they can be sloppy at times
Ratings, next week’s game and contact information after the jump.
Super Budget Brothers: 6
Next week’s game: Race the Sun