Listen to the episode here.
“First person perspective indie horror game. If you like Slender, you’ll like it too. Search an old, abandoned house and collect any valuables but be careful – there are rumors of a ghost haunting the building.”
Pick up the game here.
– Being able to view the monster’s perspective is an interesting, if underutilized, concept
– The 3 floors felt distinct and were littered with small touches that gave them character
– Fantastic monster design
– Extremely low replay value (Feels like a proof of concept)
– Monster vision is only useful after memorizing the level
– Small gameplay oddities may ruin the experience for some players
Ratings, next week’s game and contact information after the jump.
Super Budget Brothers: 6
Next week’s game: Saga of the Ugly 2