Listen to the episode here.
“Erie is a horror game set in 1966. You have been asked to investigate an incident at a power generator. There was some kind of meltdown, and you have to find out what exactly caused it, and save any survivors.”
Pick up the game here.
– You get to play as Marvel’s “Flash” (apparently)
– Environments are well made and lend to an overall unsettling atmosphere
– Playing a graffiti artist in an evil lair is kind of a unique idea
– Monster pathing is easily broken and manipulated
– Story hints are needlessly obscure and painful to read due to mechanics
– Entire experience vague and uninteresting
Ratings, next week’s game and contact information after the jump.
Super Budget Brothers: 3
Next week’s game: Ib