Listen to the episode here.
“A young girl named Ib visits an art gallery with her parents.
While observing the many exhibits, she suddenly realizes she is alone.
And in her search for others, she finds things awry in the gallery…
The game is focused on exploration and puzzle-solving.
There are no battles, and it does not demand quick reflexes.
It’s designed to be accessible to all kinds of players, so enjoy.”
Pick up the game here.
– Music and sound effects are masterfully done
– Most puzzles are unique and engaging
– Story that branches subtly from the beginning of the game
– One cutscene is known to crash the game
– Some puzzles are a bit obtuse
– Even though the main character can’t read well, she can do complex math in her head
Ratings, next week’s game and contact information after the jump.
Super Budget Brothers: 8
Next week’s game: Kyoto