Listen to the episode here.
“Spiral into audioreactive obscurity as you are transported to a mysterious and melancholy land. Kyoto is an interactive ambient musical experiment that serves is an homage to the wonderful city that I currently reside in.
This short and sweet game serves as half audioreactive experiment and half tech sandbox.”
Pick up the game here.
– Relaxing and melodic experience
– Tech behind it could be interesting in different game environments
– Great way to unwind for a few minutes
– Game is over just as it begins to get interesting
– “Gameplay” is nearly nonexistant
– Is a developers experiment rather than a complete product
Ratings, next week’s game and contact information after the jump.
Super Budget Brothers: 6
Next week’s game: SOUP (Bowl of Rice)