Listen to the episode here.
“Yume Nikki 3d is a fan game based on Yume Nikki universe (if you haven’t played the original Yume Nikki, I highly recommend it). The game is not a simple 3d remake, but rather a spin-off to the original, with lots of extra content. Instead of using RPG Maker, I used an old 3d engine from the 90’s.”
Pick up the game here.
– Dream-world environments are uniquely thematic
– Callbacks to the original game are well handled
– Exploration is interesting (If you have the bicycle)
– Some area feel needlessly long and repetitious
– Getting the bike first is almost a necessity
– Very anti-climactic ending
Ratings, next week’s game and contact information after the jump.
Super Budget Brothers: 5
Next week’s game: War Thunder