Listen to the episode here.
“Fire Point is a puzzle platform game which lets you live out your hero fantasies and save men, women and kittens from horrible death in flames in a world in which carbon monoxide apparently doesn’t exist.”
Pick up the game here.
– Unique non-violent premise
– Simple and basic graphics without being ugly
– Cutscenes are endearingly odd
– Controls feel unnatural and cannot be remapped
– Aiming at fires can be much more difficult than it should be
– Most puzzles feel shallow and somewhat repetitive
Ratings, next week’s game and contact information after the jump.
Super Budget Brothers: 6
Next week’s game: Fire Point