Listen to the episode here.
“Dungeonland is a co-operative hack and slash game that takes players on a deadly tour through a medieval theme park. Playing as The Rogue, The Warrior or The Mage, the heroes will need to work together as a team to get past the evil overseer of this ‘Tragic Kingdom’ – The Dungeon Maestro.”
Pick up the game here.
– Three heroes with three weapon types give player options
– Local co-op allows players to rub shoulders while fighting evil hordes
– Plenty of customization through weapons skins, outfits, hats, and offensive and defensive powers
– Difficulty slider only seems to affect enemy health and damage dealt
– Only two stages and a boss
– AI is somewhere between useless and a hindrance
The Super Budget Brothers only recommend this game to either young players looking for a beginner’s action RPG or parents of those players looking for a light, easy way to play together.
Next week’s game: You Have to Win the Game